We want your experience on our website to be as safe, transparent and comfortable as possible. Hereafter, we provide you with all the legal information regarding the use of our platform.
Through this document we make available to the Users the information about the online platform, accessible from the website fr.iase-international.org (hereinafter “Website”, or “Intranet”)
The Intranet is owned by:
- Holder: International Association for Sustainable Economy (hereinafter “IASE”)
- Company Number 12714984
- Registered office: 2 Putney Hill | London | SW15 6AB | UK
The access and use of the Website, implies the express and unreserved acceptance of all the terms and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, having the same validity and effectiveness as any written and signed contract. Its observance and compliance shall be enforceable against any person who accesses, uses, or browses the Website. If you do not agree to the terms set forth, do not access, use or register.
IASE reserves the right to modify the presentation, configuration and content of the Website, as well as the conditions required for access, registration and/or use. The access, registration and/or use of the services of the Intranet after the entry into force of its modifications or changes implies the acceptance of the same.
DESCRIPTION OF THE INTRANET
IASE is a certification institution that holds an online platform in which the differentcourses, CPD offered in its catalogue, monitoring the courses and their progress are managed.
Access to and use of the Intranet requires prior registration of the User on the Platform.
IASE can contact the Users, at any time, so that they can prove their real age by providinga photocopy of their National Identity Card or an equivalent document. If this informationis not provided within the time limit indicated to the User, IASE reserves the right tocancel and restrict access to the Intranet.
The data of the DNI or the document provided will be used only and exclusively by authorisedmembers of IASE to carry out the task of identification, in no case will it be used for anyother purpose.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
IASE is the legal titular or, in its case, has the corresponding licenses on the rights of exploitation of intellectual and industrial property of the Intranet, as well as the rights of intellectual and industrial property on the information, materials and contents of the same.
Under no circumstances will it be understood that access to the Website and the taking of courses and exams by users implies a renouncement, transmission, licence or total or partial transfer of these rights by IASE. The User has the right to use the contents and services of the Intranet within a strictly domestic environment.
References to registered trademarks or trade names, or other distinctive signs, whether owned by IASE or third parties, carry an implicit prohibition on their use without the consent of IASE or their legitimate owners. At no time, unless expressly stated otherwise, the access or use of the Intranet, the Courses and/or the materials and their contents, gives the User any right to distinctive signs included in it.
All intellectual and industrial property rights over the contents and/or services of the Intranet are protected and, in particular, it is forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, communicate, transform or distribute, by any means and in any form, all or part of the contents included in the Intranet, for public or commercial purposes, without the prior, express and written authorisation of IASE or, where applicable, of the owner of the corresponding rights.
In the event that the User sends information of any kind to IASE through any of the channels provided for this purpose, the User declares, guarantees and accepts that he/she has the right to do so freely, that said information does not infringe any intellectual or industrial property rights, trade secrets or any other rights of third parties, and that said information is not confidential or harmful to third parties.
The User acknowledges that he or she assumes responsibility, leaving IASE exempt from any communication supplied personally or in its name, and that this responsibility is unrestricted by the accuracy, legality, originality, and ownership of the same.
- a) Links to other websites
Regarding the links published, IASE is committed to ensuring that the content of these links complies with current regulations, as well as with the Legal Notice. IASE also commits to immediately removing them as soon as it becomes known that the linked content does not comply in any way with any of the indications given.
The inclusion of any type of link from the Intranet to another website does not imply that there is any type of relationship, collaboration, or dependence between IASE and the person responsible for the website.
- b) Links in other websites to IASE
IASE informs that it has neither the power nor the human-technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, products, or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website.
For this reason, IASE does not assume any type of responsibility for any relative aspect established by such a link, such as access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its contents in general.
It is not permitted and, therefore, the consequences of accessing and registering on the Website and registering and/or using the different Courses for illegal or unauthorised purposes, with or without economic purpose, will be the exclusive responsibility of the Users.
Expressly, and without limitation, the following list is prohibited:
- Communicate through the Website content that could be considered a violation in any form of the fundamental rights to honour, personal and family privacy or the image of others and, especially, of minors.
- Communicate through the Website content that violates the secrecy of communications or involves an infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights or the rules governing the protection of personal data.
- Communicate through the Intranet content that contains “spam” and/or links to sites unrelated to the corresponding space
- The use of the Intranet may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its functionality or in third party devices;
- The use of the Website to transmit, install, publish any virus, malicious code or other harmful programs or files;
- The use of the Intranet to collect personal data of other users or for illegal purposes, against good faith, morals and public order;
- Enrolling in the Courses under a false identity, impersonating third parties, using a profile or performing any other action that may confuse the User’s identity;
- Breaking, or attempting to break, the security or authentication measures of the Intranet or any network connected to it, or the security or protection measures inherent in the content offered on the Website;
- The use of the Intranet in such a way as to cause disproportionate or unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure of the Intranet or the systems or networks of IASE, as well as the systems and networks connected to the Website; or
- Prevent the normal development of any activity available through the Intranet or any of its functions, either by altering or trying to alter, illegally or in any other way, the access, or operation, or by using fraudulent methods, through any procedure, and/or through any practice that attempts or violates in any way this Legal Notice.
In the event that a User fails to comply with any of the aforementioned obligations, IASE may adopt the necessary measures protected by law and in the exercise of its rights or obligations, and may even delete or suspend the User’s account, without any possibility of compensation for the damages caused.
Users who fail to comply with these prohibitions will be responsible for any claims arising as a result. Even if no claim is made by a third party, IASE reserves the right to prevent access to the Intranet, or to carry out the examination, as well as to participate in the spaces provided for such users.
Prohibitions on content provided
Any use that has not been expressly authorised in the Legal Notice or in express authorisation to the contrary is strictly prohibited.
We indicate a series of uses that are absolutely forbidden with respect to the content acquired through the Website:
- The use of the content for direct sale and marketing or, where appropriate, the creation of derivative works.
- The use of the content in third physical or digital platforms that could enter in competition with the Website held by IASE.
- The use of the content in platforms, physical or offline, that allow third parties to view and / or download.
- The use of the contents, eliminating any type of property notice, trademark or property right, including those cases where these are not visible.
In those spaces enabled for communication between Users, it is forbidden to use the Website to publish, send or transmit:
- Threatening, defamatory, excessive, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, fraudulent, or revealing private or personal matters, including advertising. This includes any information, images, videos or even links (hyperlinks) that connect to illegal content.
- Content and statements of a political, linguistic and/or religious nature or which induce hatred, or language which may incite to illegal activity.
- Material that you do not have the right to transmit legally or contractually.
- Any personal, identifying or contact data, among others, that may put at risk the privacy of any third party.
Users shall be solely responsible for all statements and actions that occur through the use of their username and password.
It is requested that any User who detects an unauthorised use be notified through the channels set out in this Legal Notice.
IASE provides its users with a channel through which they can communicate and report on the existence of any content that the user considers to be contrary to the law or which violates the legitimate rights of third parties.
If the user becomes aware of any of the above circumstances, they must immediately inform IASE, so that it can review the content communicated and, if necessary, proceed to remove or disable the content, by writing to the email address.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND GUARANTEES
IASE cannot guarantee the reliability, usefulness or truthfulness of absolutely all the information and/or services of the Website, nor the usefulness or truthfulness of the documentation made available through it.
Consequently, IASE does not guarantee nor is it responsible for (i) the continuity of the Intranet; (ii) the absence of errors in it; (iii) the absence of viruses and/or other harmful components in the Website or in the server that supplies it; (iv) the invulnerability of the Website and/or the impossibility of violating the security measures adopted in it; (v) the lack of usefulness or performance of the contents of the Intranet; and (vi) the damage or harm caused, to himself or to a third party, by any person who infringes the conditions, rules and instructions stipulated by IASE in the Intranet or through the violation of the security systems of the Intranet.
Nevertheless, IASE declares that it has adopted all the necessary organisational and technical measures, within its possibilities and the state of the art, to guarantee the functioning of the Website and reduce to a minimum the errors in the system, both from a technical point of view and in terms of the contents published on the Intranet.
If any of the Users does not comply with any of the obligations imposed or hinders the compliance by the other party of his or her obligations, he or she shall be liable for the damages caused, both for consequential damage and for loss of profit.
In any case, IASE reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict or interrupt, temporarily or permanently, access to and/or use of the services of the Website, with or without previous notification, to Users who infringe any of the provisions detailed in these conditions of use, without the possibility of the User demanding any compensation for this cause.
COMPETENCE AND APPLICABLE JURISDICTION
All the clauses or sections of these terms and conditions must be interpreted independently and autonomously, the rest of the provisions not being affected in case one of them has been declared null and void or inapplicable by a court ruling or final arbitration decision. The affected clause or clauses will be replaced by another or others that preserve the effects sought by the conditions of use.
The failure of the IASE to exercise or enforce any right or provision contained in the Legal Notice shall not constitute a waiver thereof, unless acknowledged and agreed to in writing by the IASE.
Regardless of the geographical location of the User or his or her nationality, and provided that the regulations provide for the possibility of the parties submitting themselves to a specific jurisdiction, for any litigious matter or conflict that concerns the Intranet, Spanish legislation in force at the time of the dispute shall apply, being competent for the resolution of all conflicts derived or related to the use of the Web Page the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid Capital (Spain) and in its case, the Arbitration Courts of consumption or similar to which we are adhered, at the moment of the controversy.
To file a complaint regarding the use of our services, you can write to the e-mail address or physical address indicated in the introductory section, and we undertake to comply with all the notifications we receive in this regard.
Last updated: June 2020